Welcome to Fuwanovel
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cum On! Bukkake Ranch!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Ryechu

Ryechu

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationKansas, USA (AKA Narnia)
  • VNDB

TitlePage_zpsaa181c6b.png

Cum On! Bukkake Ranch!

Licensed by MangaGamer

Summary

Cum on down to the peaceful Bukkake Ranch, a good old farm out of the way from all the commotion and hubbub of the town, a place where you can relax and enjoy a quiet life with your four elementals: the salamander girl, Sara, the slime girl, Myil, the kobold, Korin, and the harpy, Papy. Life is good on the farm. That is, until the Demon Queen shows up your front lawn, demanding you create the legendary Slut’s Stone before she decides to wipe your farm off the map.

This game requires you to obtain items, which can be synthesized into important items required for the storyline.

Ending Guideline

This is a Visual Novel with gameplay elements.

There are three endings to this game, each having vastly different item-gathering methods.  There are a total of seven zones (including the breeding house) where items can be gathered.  Each character can gather different items at all six locations.  It's your job to figure out the fastest way to obtain all of these items, as well as the necessary catalyst (Jizz, for the record) for each synthesized item.

Please note: In order to activate the advanced courses, you must first obtain 500 Jizz.

Walkthrough

Before we actually get to the endings, you need to know how to gather each item.  Each spoiler contains all of the items each character can acquire in each zone.  Note that all items require copious amounts of Jizz to create, so be sure to factor in the time to acquire all of that as well.

Sarah_zps564b8aeb.png
Sarah
Spoiler

Myil_zps02e2d77a.png

Myil

Spoiler

Korin_zps357e4b3b.png

Korin

Spoiler

Papy_zps8cd828b4.png

Papy

Spoiler

How to obtain the important items.

Spoiler

Endings

Full_zpscde1de84.png
Slut's Stone Ending
Spoiler

DarkQueen_zpsf6410628.png

Storm the Castle Ending

Spoiler

DarkQueen2_zps4ad12a97.png

Seducing the Demon Queen

Spoiler

Attribution

This guide was made solely by me (Ryechu).  Please feel free to repost it to your site, if you wish, though I ask that you properly give me credit.

KaQRE6e.png?2
It's very likely that I Google'd your answer, or found it using easy to locate resources.

I am an official Fuwanovel Reviewer Person!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users